Aisha reported: Whenever the Prophet r was given a choice between two matters, he would choose the easier as long as it was not sinful to do so; but if it was sinful he was most strict in avoiding it. He never took revenge upon anybody for his own sake; but when Allah’s Legal Bindings were outraged, he would take revenge for Allah’s sake. [Bukhari and Muslim].
It shows that Islam is a religion of ease and tolerance except in the case of a sin.
– Forgiveness and Forgiveness and tolerance is a reason for the brotherhood and friendship amongst Muslims.
– We should take the Prophet as a model in his forgiveness, tolerance and patient. WWe should take the Prophet as a model in his forgiveness, tolerance and patience.
– AA Muslim who forgives and tolerates will get a great reward from Allah.
– Forgiveness and tolerance can be made Forgiveness and tolerance can be made in all cases except when it concerns the duties towards Allah.
– Forgiveness and tolerance is not a weakness or defect but it is a willingness to get the rewards from Allah.
– Silence towards evil is NOT a type of forgiveness and tolerance.