As-salaam-u-alaikum to all
This Ramadan, I will be conducting a very simple Ramadan Quiz Competition on my blog and 10 winners (5 men and 5 women) will receive a prize (yaaaayyyy). All you have to do is choose the correct answer and email it to me (of course, terms and conditions do apply – scroll below). Anyways, the Ramadan Quiz Questions will be posted …… on the First day of Ramadan and will stay posted throughout Ramadan – sorry, it’s a RAMADAN quiz… it’s supposed to start in Ramadan and end in Ramadan :p – at least that’s what I think
Without further ado, I present to you the Ramadan Quiz Rules
1. The contest is open to all legal residents of Kuwait, who hold a valid Civil ID.
2. IPCblogger.net reserves the right to cancel this online contest at any time in the event of unanticipated problems, irregularities or fraud including suspected tampering or other interference with the proper working order of the contest or technical corruptions including a virus or other technical problems. If IPCblogger.net decides to cancel this online contest it will publish a notice at the IPCblogger.net web site. If IPCblogger.net suspects that fraud has occurred, it reserves the right to treat any affected entries as invalid.
3. All decisions regarding this online contest and the selection of the winner are final and remain with IPCblogger.net.
4. The contest is not open to employees/staff and volunteers of IPC.
1. All entries must contain Full Name of Participant, Contact Number, Nationality, Civil ID number and Gender. Any entry missing any of the aforementioned details will be considered invalid.
2. All entries must contain answers to all the quiz questions. Any entry missing even one answer will be considered invalid.
3. All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any answer posted in the comment sections will not be accepted.
Please note: all entries will receive a confirmation email within 3 days of attempting the quiz. If however you did not receive any confirmation email, please report to email@example.com
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS
1. The winners (Five men and five women) of this quiz contest will be randomly selected and announced on this website within the first week of Shawaal.
2. The winners will be contacted via email address and/or phone number used in their submission. If the eligible winner does not respond to the email or phone call within 7 days, he/she will be deemed to be no longer eligible to win the prize, and another entrant will be randomly selected from qualifying entries and the process of contacting a new selected entrant will be repeated.
3. After having been selected as the winner, the winner must collect their prize within two weeks of announcement. If the winner fails to collect their prize, another entrant will be randomly selected from the qualifying entries and the process of contacting a new selected entrant will be repeated.
4. Winners must present their original Civil ID card to receive the prize which will be cross-checked with the Civil ID number provided with the entry.
Any question concerning the quiz competition can be asked via firstname.lastname@example.org or posted in the comment section below.